Porter Airlines is committed to supporting charities in the communities that we serve. Through our in-kind donations (i.e. tickets on Porter), we have been able to strengthen the work done by hundreds of charities and not-for-profit organizations.
Applications for charitable support must be submitted through Porter’s online system (see link below). Porter receives a significant volume of requests for charitable support, so all applications are evaluated based on the criteria below.
To be eligible for charitable support, applications must:
- Be for a registered charity or not-for-profit organization
- Be submitted with a minimum of 60 days notice prior to the event
- Address a community need and provide direct impact to the community served
- Support local needs in Porter-served communities
- Be complete
Porter is unable to support:
- National or International organizations or causes
- Requests involving any level of financial support (i.e. anything other than tickets)
- Silent auctions
- Individuals or teams (artists, actors, athletes, athletic teams, etc.)
- Generic requests (requests must be clearly tailored for Porter)
- Events held outside of Porter’s markets (no regional, national, or global events)
- Religious organizations
- Golf tournaments
- Third-party flow-through or umbrella organizations
- Political organizations
- For profit organizations or other corporations’ community outreach initiatives
All applications must include the following:
- The exact request of Porter
- Key event details, including venue, attendees, cause, etc.
- An alignment with the Porter brand
- Category exclusivity (i.e. no other transportation provider)
- Full details of recognition and promotion offered to Porter, including logo placement, printed materials and advertising, live mentions, social media, etc.
- A list of sponsors who have committed to date
- Event timeline, highlighting important deadlines (print, etc.)
- A commitment to provide a written post-event summary (e.g., how much money was raised)
To submit a request, please complete the online application by clicking here. Due to the number of requests Porter receives, we are unable to process requests sent by email, mail, or fax. While we cannot guarantee a response time, a member of the Charitable Support Committee will follow up with you once a decision has been reached.