Get Your Bags in 30 Minutes – Guaranteed
Porter is pleased to be the first major Canadian airline offering a baggage delivery guarantee.
All checked bags will reach the baggage claim within 30 minutes of aircraft arriving at the gate of any airport, or a $25 voucher valid for future Porter travel within six months will be provided, subject to the terms and conditions below.
In the event of a delay beyond 30 minutes, a passenger simply needs to file a report with an on-site Porter agent at the baggage claim within one hour of flight arrival to be credited with an electronic voucher on their file. One voucher is issued per qualified passenger for one or more checked bag. The offer does not apply to oversize or special handling items, such as golf clubs, skis or assistive devices.
Terms and Conditions
Baggage Guarantee suspended for holiday season
- The 30-minute baggage delivery guarantee is offered on Porter Airlines operated flights only.
- Checked items delivered to the odd size/oversize baggage claim area (e.g. oversize items, golf clubs, skis, surfboards, assistive devices, firearms) are not covered by the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover non-revenue/space available travelers, including Porter Airlines employees or their travel companions, and employees of other airlines traveling on industry discounted tickets.
- Porter Airlines reserves the right to suspend the Baggage Delivery Guarantee in the event of an airport baggage system malfunction, severe weather, or other conditions out of the airlines' control that prohibit timely baggage delivery, or during periods of extremely high traffic by posting an advance notice on this web page.
- For those who qualify, one voucher will be issued per qualified passenger, for one or more checked bags.
- Baggage delivery guarantee vouchers must be redeemed online at www.flyporter.com or through the Porter Call Centre within 6 months of issuance.
- Baggage delivery guarantee vouchers are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash, bartered, or sold.
The volume of extra bags and gifts during the holiday season means that our Baggage Guarantee has to be temporarily suspended from December 10, 2016 to January 8, 2017. We will continue to make every effort to make sure that your bag gets to you at baggage claim within 30 minutes of landing. However we are not able to offer vouchers during this season.